Thursday, March 22, 2007
Kickin' it monkstyle
Some reasons why my new haircut rocks...
* I'm going to Nepal soon to hang around in monasteries and it will be good to blend in with the Tibetan monks there.
* Thailand is hella hot!
* It's good finally gettin' my shampoo budget under control.
* It feels cool, and it feels cool when people rub my head. If you rub it one way it's all smooth; the other way it's kind of spiky and rough. So there's another way I am like a shark.
* Aerodynamics, for when I am in the zone while gardening or building with cob.
* It's better than having dirty, sticky hair all full of mango sap (see next post just below).