Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I am so hooked up!

Thanks and much love to Christene at You Sabai for setting me up with the sweet apartment share in Kathmandu! The people and the place are super nice!

The apartment belongs to a Tibetan Lama who spends a lot of time traveling around the world giving teachings. When he's gone he rents out his place to travelers. I have a big room all to myself -- it's the Lama's alter room and so it's decorated with all sort of colorful Tibetan artifacts. Very groovy!

It appears the internet connections here are pretty slow, but I'll do my best to keep the blog updated.

For the time being you can read my buddy Tim's blog. He threw me some mad props in a recent post. That's one thing that's great about Tim -- he's always saying nice things about people. Kind of the opposite of me, since I am always giving folks a hard time.

No comments: