Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meet me at the Glacier!



WHAT: A vision quest and retreat; a time for replenishment and inspiration; a communal gathering in the midst of Nature's majesty; and,
a chance to see the glaciers, before they're gone!!!

WHEN: September 26 - 30, 2006

WHERE: Glacier National Park, Montana

Join me for a camping trip in Glacier NP. I'm taking the train up from West Virginia. We can use this time to connect and discuss nature, life, and visions for the future before I'm off to India.

Mark your calendars for this incredible experience!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh!

It looks like the train route from the bay area will dump me in West Glacier, just near one of the west entrances to the park. From there I have no idea yet where or how to meet you in the park (it's a big park). Drop me a line at either my idiom email (gmg=at=idiom=dot=com) or skype me if you still have skype access.